The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet has issued a calendar of the Proposed Parliamentary Sittings for the remainder of 2019.
Starting on 2 July Parliament will sit for only 8 weeks for the rest of the year.
After various tax and superannuation bills, the legislative agenda is expected to include:
- Treasury Laws Amendment (Registries Modernisation and Other Measures) Bill 2019;
- Commonwealth Registers Bill 2019;
- National Consumer Credit Protection Amendment (Mandatory Comprehensive Credit Reporting) Bill 2018;
- Treasury Laws Amendment (Consumer Data Right) Bill 2019;
- Bankruptcy Amendment (Enterprise Incentives) Bill 2017.