The Financial Services Regulation provisions of the Corporations Act
require financial service providers to be licensed and comply with
strict disclosure obligations.
In this 60 minute live web seminar David Jacobson will
discuss FSR developments in the last 12 months and refinements
(including the Simpler Regulatory System package) which affect your day
to day procedures.
The seminar will discuss integrating the refinements in your
existing FSR compliance program and how ASIC is currently administering
Responsible officers can treat the seminar as part of their training obligation.
You will learn about:
- updated ASIC policies
- Corporate and Financial Services Review Proposals Paper and The Simpler Regulatory System
Bill Package 2007
- review of PS 146
- financial services compensation requirements
- dollar disclosure requirements
- relief applications and decisions
- disclosure of termination values and interest rates for deposit products
- relief from the dollar disclosure requirements for issuers of non-basic deposit products