David Jacobson has been advising lenders and lessors about consumer credit law compliance and consumer leases for over 30 years.
His experience includes:
- financial services law and consumer credit law (the National Credit Act and the National Credit Code);
- responsible lending;
- banking law and disputes;
- loan and security documentation;
- consumer credit regulation compliance advice;
- marketing sign-offs;
- Australian Credit Licence applications, variations and compliance;
- advice on new credit products;
- advice on regulatory investigations by ASIC;
- independent expert compliance consultant reports;
- compliance reviews and training;
- advice on referral arrangements and lead origination;
- Personal Property Securities Act;
- advice on fintech regulatory relief.