To satisfy regulator Enforceable Undertakings or to give your Board and Risk Committee assurance of compliance we provide fixed price external expert compliance consultant reviews of compliance programs for compliance with:
- Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) and FSR (Financial Services Regulation);
- Australian Credit Licence and National Consumer Credit Protection Act and National Credit Code;
- AML/CTF and Austrac requirements;
- Privacy Act and credit reporting;
- APRA Prudential Standards including CPS 220;
- Codes of Conduct.
We are experienced in acting as an independent expert consultant for compliance with Enforceable Undertakings given to ASIC or the ACCC.
When acting in this role we follow the Terms of Reference agreed with the regulator.
We also review compliance with Remediation Programs.
The methodology we normally use in our reviews includes:
(a) reviewing the written Compliance Program and other documents relating to its implementation; and
(b) interviewing the Responsible Managers and/or Compliance Officers; and
(c) reviewing the relevant procedures, records and systems during a site visit.
If our appointment requires us to review sample files we agree on the sampling methodology with you.