We advise clients on day to day business management and administration, legal and regulatory compliance obligations and management of disputes.
This regularly includes matters such as tenders, establishment of Australian operations, joint ventures, corporate restructures and outsourcing.
We regularly advise on drafting, negotiation, review and interpretation of contracts including service agreements, supply contracts, terms and conditions, referral agreements, lease agreements and licensing and distribution agreements for loan and insurance products.
Our services include advice on:
- drafting agreements buying and selling businesses and companies;
- establishment of companies, partnerships and trusts;
- business planning;
- joint ventures;
- trade practices and consumer law;
- contract reviews;
- intellectual property and technology advice;
- software development and licensing; and
- outsourcing agreements.